On November 30, 2021, people all around the world are coming together to tap into the power of human connection and strengthen communities and change our world. Will you be one of them?
How to get involved this GivingTuesday
Here are three ways you can get ready to make an impact and provide refugees and vulnerable communities with food, water and medical supplies they desperately need.
- Mark your calendar. Use the buttons below to add a reminder to your calendar.
- Give. Our GivingTuesday 2021 goal this year is to welcome 21 new monthly donors to the Visionaries. An Anera donor is generously matching your first six monthly gifts, up to $25,000. This page will be updated on November 30 with a link to our GivingTuesday donation form.
- Start a fundraiser. A great way to maximize your impact is to start a fundraiser. Take this time to set your fundraising page up now so that you are ready to share the link on Nov. 30. Need help? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Engage with us on social media @aneraorg
- Post an #unselfie on your Instagram story and add an Instagram donate sticker in support of Anera. Share a message about why you are giving back. Tag @aneraorg so we can amplify your message.
- Change your Twitter display name to show your support for Anera. For example: "Support @aneraorg for #GivingTuesday".
- Like and share our posts on Facebook and LinkedIn.