Delivering Vital Medicines and Supplies to Hospitals and Clinics Across Gaza
- 5,816 bottles of children’s antibiotics to 12 clinics and hospitals across Gaza. Thank you Direct Relief!
- 10 pallets of chronic disease medicines and antibiotics, as well as PPE like gloves and face shields, to Shifa Hospital and 16 other hospitals and clinics in Gaza. Thank you Americares!
- 126 blood testing kits to the Central Blood Bank Society. This donation covers the needs of the blood bank for six months. Thank you Americares for funding the procurement of these kits from the West Bank.
- 10 out of 12 different types of vital medicines at the urgent request of Shifa Hospital in Gaza City:
- 1,000 glass capsules of atracurium muscles relaxants,
- 500 glass capsules of Dopamine used to treat heart failure,
- 1,000 glass capsules of esomeprazole antiulcer agent,
- 2,100 vials of heparine anticoagulant medicine,
- 6,280 glass capsules of different general anaesthetics,
- 4,000 glass capsules of lidocaine for local anesthesia,
- 3,000 prefilled syringes of blood coagulation medicine,
- 500 glass capsules of Bupivacaine used for local anesthesia,
- 1,000 glass capsules of antiobiotics to treat infections and
- 1,500 glass capsules of propofol general anesthesic.
The remaining two vital medicines will be delivered soon! Thank you Ray of Light Foundation for funding the emergency procurement of these medicines.
- 120,375 disposable masks to International Medical Corps in Gaza.
- 2,570 prefilled syringes of erythropoietin, used to treat severe anemia that could lead to chronic renal failure.
- 17 pallets of medical supplies to Shifa Hospital. Anera bought the supplies in the West Bank as part of our Gaza emergency fund.
- 10 pallets of vital chronic disease medicines — antidiabetics, antihypertensives, antipsychotics, chemotherapy medicine and antibiotics — to 21 hospitals and clinics across Gaza. Thank you for this medical donation, Direct Relief!
Thank you Anera community for supporting health care in Gaza and across Palestine!
100 of Anera’s youth volunteers set out on a mountain hike in Lebanon's Bekaa Valley to clean trails and learn more about ecology.
According to the World Bank, Lebanon currently faces one of the worst economic and financial crises anywhere on the planet. Beginning in 2019, the Lebanese pound’s (LBP) value decreased by 90%. Lebanon’s GDP contracted 6.7% in 2019 and 20.3% in…
July 15 is World Youth Skills Day, a day meant to celebrate the creativity and resilience of youth, and also to recognize the importance of giving young people the training and skills for employment and entrepreneurship. At Anera, our youth…