donate to gaza | gaza relief, health, education
Gaza has suffered from the combined effects of a crippling blockade and three wars since 2007, leaving most families impoverished and isolated from the rest of the world. ANERA’s ongoing programs help people in Gaza address some of their immediate and long-term needs.
ANERA has been working in Gaza for over 40 years. Our staff are from the communities they serve and include engineers, pharmacists, educators and agricultural specialists. They experience the crisis in Gaza first hand and know the problems people face because they often face them too.
What happens when you donate to Gaza
Despite these challenges, you can help people in Gaza lead dignified lives. Many of our donors have become part of the ANERA community because they want to help Gaza. Individual gifts and institutional donations go a long way to change lives. Here are some of the programs you are making possible when you donate to help Gaza.
- Renovating school infrastructure so students feel inspired to learn
- Upgrading water and sanitation systems to provide thousands of families with clean water and safe living environments
- Helping farmers to restore their farms and revitalize agriculture
- Helping Gaza children get access to preschools through our early childhood development program
- Delivering medical relief to hospitals and clinics
- Responding to emergencies and providing quick and efficient humanitarian relief
ANERA is one of the few Gaza aid and relief organizations that can consistently and reliably bring in much needed supplies, like medicine, food and clothes. To learn more about why, read our Gaza FAQs.
When the mother of four-year-old Malek discovered a severe rash on his back, she took him to Shejaiya’s only clinic for treatment with donated medicine.